It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Lock Keeper pub is built to keep families happy. We designed our menu to appeal to a wide range of tastes, from traditionalists who love a great roast to health-conscious eaters and people looking for something a bit different. Our cellar is stocked with great cask ales, fine draught beers, and good wine. We offer a great choice of soft drinks, teas, and coffees. And our children’s menu is tasty and appealing. It’s also free Monday-Friday (between 3pm and 7pm).
We know what makes a great pub meal. That’s why the fish in our fish ‘n’ chips is battered on-site by our chefs, using our very own Marston’s Pedigree batter. And it’s why you can change any of the sides on your dish for something you’d prefer. There are plenty of vegetarian options, too. Whether you’re looking for a light bite or something more substantial, we’ve got dishes to make your mouth water. And don’t forget the pudding selection! The tempting delights on offer for dessert have been known to weaken the strongest resolve. Can you resist?
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus